Monday, August 17, 2009

mon august 17 2009

mood: hot. is hot a mood?
song: metric-help, i'm alive!

_____
okay i'm back. hello. i'm back to being best friends with marie. we talked for 2 hours, 9 minutes and 59 seconds tonight. i said sorry. but i didn't given so easily...obviously- i went out like a coward.

i deleted her off facebook and blocked her on msn. then got a tad bit bored and had that stupid guilt feeling in my gut.
so i messaged her this sorry thing:

Listen, I’m very sorry. I was sort of a bitch with not accepting your sincere apology. I do want o be friends but sometimes I just feel we shouldn’t like I’m poisoning something that could be good, you know? And the times when I feel like shit, I feel like it’s cuz of our friendship and how we don’t communicate properly. I feel like, you know those times when we don’t talk to each other all day and we’re secretly in this kinda fight. And then the next it’s normal, that’s weird. I don’t know, I just feel like it’s not structured, to the point, I’m just confused, and all the lines of blurred. So I’m sorry, I know I have my issues, and im always confused but it’s no excuse to be such a bitch to you. I’m sorry for deleted you from fb and just making you feel bad,more than you did already. I shouldn’t have used that boy as a factor in our friendship, no matter how much it is.
So, that’s all I can say.

i didn't know if she was going to forgive me so i had the glow in the dark party to distract me until my party girls ditched on me to go to the pool, where i don't like going when i'm on my period. i bit dazed from the heat, and utterly pissed, i saw that she sent me a message back:

hey. dont apologize, we were in a fight, its expected to say things you'll regret. i agree with the bad communication, but i believe it can be fixed. and dont be sorry for deleting me of facebook and shit, you were pissed i understand. i accept your apologie and i hope theres no hard feelings. im sorry for hurting you, i really am.

and just like that, everything's peachy keen in la la land. i call her up, we laugh and make plans to go to the glow in the dark party. and i'm all bubbly and my spirits are so high! and then my mother calls and drops the bomb on me. she says i can't go. why? I DONT KNOW. but i can't cuz she decided to be a bitch! anyways, crying, i call marie. she comforts me, which makes me feel horrible and tells me it's alright.

still sniffling like a baby, i call up swiss chalet and get delivered 20$ worth of trans-fat and calories and watch russel peters. i know, fun huh?

oh my life is just magical.

well, that's about it. we're friends. im a pound heavier. i'm in a bad mood and the sun has decided to shed some light unto our city...maybe a little to much, im sweating my life away. jeez.

sometimes i feel like without marie i would have no friends. i'm so done with summer. the last few weeks of it are like a disease. it keeps growing on you, till you're about to freak out...and then the school bell rings.

funny, how time works, wouldn't you agree?

-sunney

No comments: