Thursday, August 13, 2009

thurs aug 13 2009

mood: sick and crappy
song: michael jackson: billie jean

_______
i woke up early today becuase my pillow was killing my neck. but then i felt like my bones weighed a ton and my head still hurt. so then i drank nyquil straight from the bottle. then i watched arthur and groggily watched tyra talk to goldiggers while eating soggy frosted flakes.

then i came downstairs and tried to get sympathy from my mother but she blew me off. and here i am. marie tagged me in a note "25 things about me". i guess she forgot that i know ALL of those things already and don't really care.

my eyes hurt and im very dizzy. i don't want to go to school. september first seems like it's coming very quickly. on sunday i'm going to a glow in the dark party and hopefully i'll get so high i'll forget my name.

i keep yawning and i really wanna sleep but im forgetting something...but what?

oh whatever. i'm going now, to sit in my bed and do nothing at all for the rest of day. i'm even contemplating becoming friends with marie again just to pass the time. don't worry i won't.

i'm off to rot in my room now.

-sunney

No comments: